Before this, I often heard in a movie titled orc who is said is very interesting, but I myself have not seen, so I asked with my brother to buy the movie after I watched amovie that I found it an interesting movie in which the it about traveling Merong Mahawangsa (descendants of Alexander the Great) who is a guard to the Prince ofthe Roman Empire who want to Southeast Asia to marry a princess of the Han Dynasty. Marriage between the Prince and Princess of Rome from China is tocombine the two - two empires and their marriage was done in the land that is notoccupied by any - any empire (Natural Grounds) located between the westernempire and timurWalau however, the fleet was attacked Merong Mahawangsapirates of the country by Garuda (Garuda bird is actually in the orc) and the Princesshas been kidnapped by pirates - pirates. After the attack, which began Merong Mahawangsa epic attempt to rescue the princess and unify the empire from the west and east of this and the movie is interesting and has reached up to south east asia I am very satisfied with
No comments:
Post a Comment