Thursday, 26 April 2012

ufs111-10th reflection


The most unfortunate thing I Bests went through was when I was in national service training center at the middle of preparing to bathe in the evening I bath time is just 30 minutes provided the only time that my brother is also my phone, but in place of other less mobile so my brother is angry that he repeatedly called me but could notso I just let me send a message saying that her call at 10 o'clock after our activitiesand without my knowledge he was operating phone and call me to say that the operation was to call my family with my headlong rush I forgot my pass ran to wearsocks come in opersai my teacher cried because of insults and abuses by my brother my brother my phone using my mobile phone during the operation he got angry because I was not home when my cousin married a new time for me to knowthat the brother I heart drunk then I got another fine for not wearing socks and not Takin clothes so that's the worst experience of my time in  PLKN I is not able to go home when my cousin marriages to be angry and be fine again in a time so I think itis Bests experience I do not remember until forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment