for me the most I like comedians who are zizan raja lawak because even though he was from a modest family, but he has not forgotten where he came not as much an actor singer or the like by which I am very interested in he though he was just in this area, but his talents stands out because he is also a working hard in his career as a comedian but he is not only as a comedian but he also started in the field of hosting so he was my choice and also became my idol and he is an interesting funny and it comes from his own without copying any of the funny people or other comedians because he has his own talent so I want to follow his footsteps as he can make people happy just by the way he jokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment