Task 8- Cast Away by Tom Hank
We have watch Cast away by Tom Hanks. Tom Hank plane crash on a seas and he was float on the high seas and he finally land on a island that there is no one live there. If I was Tom, the first things that I do is I will pray to the Lord ask thee for help and holy ghost to protect and guide me to handle the situation. I will also find an ideas how to get help, example give a sign to any helicopter or any transportation by air so that they know I need help when they see SOS sign. Moreover, I try to build a small shelter for my temporary house so that I can rest and have a place to stay away from bad whether. Beside that I will also find food to help me to get energy and to survive, in fact I will find fruit that do not have poison. In addition , I will also find a way how make myself warm and start a fire, example I will try start a fire by using two kind of stone. The conclusion is, I very happy that I get the change to watch this movie because its gave me many moral and its make me ready in the future when one day I will got the same fate like Tom and I know what to do in the island.
No comments:
Post a Comment